Friday, May 21, 2010

My Writing Blog Entries

On reviewing a couple of other writing blogs, I grabbed hold of the Muse when it struck me and came up with a solid plan for my own. If you notice, the subtitle has changed to: On Writing, On Picture Books, On Life. This is the guide I will use for my weekly posts.

On Mondays, I will write about writing. This will cover craft, skills, marketing, publishing, research, inspiration, statistics, or whatever I come across that is related to writing.

On Wednesdays, I'll publish posts specific to picture books. I may give lists, a book review, a writing exercise, or links to author interviews (which may well be about writing craft as well), among other things that relate to this awesome genre.

On Fridays, I'll tell you about my life, what I've accomplished, where I'm at and what I'm working on. Or even how to fit writing and life together. And I'll try to give inspiration for your own life.

So, check back on Monday for Bootcamp Wisdom Skill #6.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...