Friday, July 16, 2010

A Little Closer

I just spent nearly a week visiting my family at the beach.  My dad lives about an hour or so inland from North Myrtle Beach.  I also visited with two of my three sisters.  One of my sisters was gracious enough to critique a story of mine.

I came home late Monday night.  And you know what I did Tuesday?  Here's a hint, a didn't unpack.  You guessed it, I spent hours rewriting my story - again!  Every time, it keeps getting closer.  How will I ever know when I've arrived?  I don't know.  But I do know I'm getting closer.  Just like my son here, at the candy shop.  "Just a little closer..."
 (Actually, I had him pose.  I'm surprised it wasn't candid.)

Here's a couple other fun pics.
Samantha:  "Toppled."
Shawn and Wesley:  "My fish is the biggest.  No MY fish is bigger!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...