Thursday, January 27, 2011

Win, Win, Win Your Words

Today's Grain of Gratitude: I'm thankful I'm employed. I'm thankful for my education and my mind. I'm thankful I can read. I'm thankful for my passions. I'm thankful that I found Younger Next Year by Chris Crowley and Henry S. Lodge in my local library. I CAN change my life. I CAN live out my dreams!


It's high time I pick up the pace and announce several winners of the rowing, I mean writing, race. First of all, I'd like to thank all my lovely followers who read my blog each week and comment. The winners to my monthly picture book contest for November and December are:
  • November - A Princess Tells You What to Do by Catherine Denton
  • December - A Monster in Your Yard by Jerone Agee
  • There were no entrants for January. 
Congratulations! Thanks so much to all who entered. And I do sincerely apologize for being so terribly late. I hate to make excuses, but I did start working full time, and it was the holidays. You can expect your critiques by Valentine's Day. 

February is almost here, and I invite all of you to enter the picture book contest this month. I had said that when I gained 100 followers I would do something special, and I didn't. So now I'm nearly to 200 followers, which I never even imagined a year ago. February is my anniversary month, the 10th to be exact, and I feel compelled to offer the extraordinary. A contest like none other I've ever offered. The contest will last all month. I'll kick if off on February 1st, as I'm still working out the details. No, it's not agent representation or even $50, but it'll still be cool. Cool enough, anyway. Because you guys are cool.

Keep on keepin' on!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, a cool contest! In February! I shall stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...