Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blogiversary Alphabet: G is for Gifts of Daily Writing

The gift of daily writing brings progress. And progress brings success. I find that when I break things down into doable chunks, I focus more. I actually get something done instead of vaguely saying, "Hmmm. I need to write today." Here's something else that helps:

ATTENTION  aiga_right_arrow_  DIRECTION  aiga_right_arrow_  DESTINATION


The gift of daily writing gives you more attention and more direction, thus leading you that much closer to your destination. Think. Focus. Write. And you will have the gift of a published book one day soon. Hey, that could be a Fortune Cookie fortune. I can just see it now, "Think, focus, write, and you will have the gift of a published book one day soon." Okay, go write now. Right now!

What are some of your writing gifts?

Keep on keepin' on...

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...