Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Bloggiversary Alphabet: C is for Countdown

time limitThe "official" date of my bloggiversary is February 10. Let the countdown continue. If you don't know what I'm offering this month, check out B is for Bloggiversary Contest. But today is all about the countdown. Six days left. During the last year, I had no idea I would actually be able to blog 3x a week and have nearly 200 followers.
  • SIX - Six months ago, I put a bloggiversary countdown button from the tickerfactory.com on the left side of my blog. It's a pot of gold sliding across a rainbow.
  • FIVE - Five months ago, I started getting comments on every post.
  • FOUR - Four months ago, I made a goal to submit seven picture book manuscripts by May 1, 2011.
  • THREE - Three months ago, I started working full time outside of the home.
  • TWO - Two months ago, I read a Christmas picture book to my children every night for 24 nights.
  • ONE - One month ago, I received the "go ahead" submittal approval from my critique group on one of my mss.
What does "C" stand for in your writer box?

Keep on keepin' on...

6 comments:

  1. C is for Continuing to Try :)
    lisasworldofbooks@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a link to yesterday's post on my blog today! Yay, Christie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous countdown.

    C is for clever. And cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, good one. I love it! "Continuing to try." I need to remember that one.

    Megan, thanks!

    Su, I almost put cookies... And I love cleverness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're making great progress! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. C is for courage. Because that is what I am going to need as I step into the query stage (again).

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...