Tuesday, April 24, 2012

U: Unscramble

Source: Buzzle.com
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to unscramble all my clues to try to figure out the secret A-Z message. The following 11 letters are HUGE clues: B, E, F, H, I, M, R, T, X, and Y. Their words are in the secret message. Other letters with clues are: C, D, L, N, and Q. I already have one winner! I'll even give a second book away for the second person to guess. Or if you prefer, I'll give a story critique. Okay, enough jabbering, get to cracking those clues! Just leave your guesses in the comments or e-mail me if you prefer.

Keep on keepin' on...

1 comment:

  1. Nice meeting you, Christie. Looks like a great game.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...