Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lucky Clover Picture Book Contest: SPRING Winner Announced!

It's high time I finally announce the winner of the SPRING Lucky Clover Picture Book Contest. This quarter, I received more entries than I ever have before, so the decision was neck and neck. To see the list of winners from previous contests, simply visit my CONTEST tab. With no further ado, I bring to you the winner of the SPRING contest...

Romelle Broas

...for her lovely manuscript, Artsy-Fartsy Spider. It's a story about a spider who creates art with her spiderwebs and must find a way to deal with the jeers of her friends.

Congratulations, Romelle!!! You can expect your critique within 2 weeks.

The SUMMER Lucky Clover Picture Book Contest is NOW OPEN! For all the rules and details, follow these instructions. Hurry, the entry window closes September 30th.

Keep on keepin' on...

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Romelle! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Christie, for my prize! Looking forward to your valuable critique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Romelle! Artsy fartsy spider is a great ms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. The link to the current contest is broken. Is it still on or is there any changes? I know the original deadline was 9/30.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...