Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday!

No, not me. Happy Birthday, Charles! Today, my husband turned 41. Shall I share 41 things about him? No, I shan't bore you with that (though he does not bore me at all). We've been married for 16 years. (May will 17).

If I could pick a picture book for my husband, it would have VW beetles in it, tools, a lawnmower, movie stars, TV, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, lasagna, spaghetti, salad, peanuts, licorice, ice cream, pie, a warm fire, a sunny summer day (but not a warm fire ON a sunny summer day), motorcycles, a fishing pole, and some running shoes.

Well, I couldn't find that book, and I didn't have time to write it, so this will have to do. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...