Monday, October 12, 2015

New Fiction Writing Retreat for All Levels

I've been working on something HUGE since January 2014, when I got the idea to host a writing and
running retreat to consolidate my travel expenses. I love to travel, but I realized that the only time I do is for writing conferences, retreats, and workshops, or to run in a race. I love both running and writing. Wouldn't it be cool to do BOTH in ONE single trip? I thought so too!!!


The writing retreat is August 3-7, 2016 in Fontana Dam, NC. The culminating event is to participate in the 7 mile trail race on the morning of August 7th. Retreat-goers, capped at 28, get free registration for the race. The race is also open to the public and capped at 250 participants.

Check it out. Go to www.writerswhorun.com.

If that intrigues you, join our Facebook group too. www.facebook.com/groups/writerswhorun.

YOUR TURN: What are two of your passions? Knitting? Gardening? Reading? Cooking?

Keep on keepin' on...

2 comments:

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...